Tuesday, November 29, 2005


WAY TO GO SMO!!!

I just wanted to share some exciting news with everyone about Tuck's friend Adam Smotherman. Adam is 17 he will be 18 two days after Tuck turns 18 in December. I am so proud of Adam, Tuck and Adam got to know each other about 5 to 6 years ago and became good friends. Tuck introduced Adam to football, he never really liked it before, and then football became his life. Adam won the Mr. Football award last night, the first Smyrna High student to ever win one. He will be going on to play for Vanderbilt next year, I still will never cheer for Vandy but I will root for Adam. Here is a quote from Adam out of the Tennessean “It’s great to be a finalist, but to win is a dream come true,” said Smotherman, Smyrna’s first winner of the award. “I’ve wanted this ever since I started playing at Smyrna. I wanted this and I wanted to be all-state. I can’t believe it. I’m overwhelmed.”

4 Comments:

Blogger Trish said...

That is so awesome it almost makes me cry.

7:15 AM, November 29, 2005  
Blogger Joy said...

GO ADAM!! Thats awesome!!

10:10 AM, November 29, 2005  
Blogger Maroni said...

Wow! We can say we knew him when...

11:00 AM, November 29, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

We are proud of him...Charlie says he wants to watch him play for Vandy..but he is still a big orange kind of guy..

11:03 AM, December 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home