Thursday, January 05, 2006

Ok now I would really like to know where the snow is? I know most people, especially Rich, doesn't like winter and snow. But I love it!! Everything looks so white and clean when it snows (atleast until it melts) and beautiful to look upon. I miss seeing the kids outside having snowball fights and building snowmen. I remember as a kid getting to enjoy all that. I can't wait to see how Hope likes the snow, and to see her reaction when she touches it for the first time. But I am beginning to think that might not happen. I know it is only the first week of January but most of the time we have a little snow flurry by now. I am just curious though as to how many of you like or dislike the snow?

5 Comments:

Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

I love snow! I wish it would snow too! I think that if it is going to be cold it should snow, and if it isnt going to snow then it shouldnt be cold!!!!

11:20 AM, January 05, 2006  
Blogger Joy said...

I love snow too and I miss it, but ONLY from 12/1-12/26. After that comes spring fever!! I don't like it when its 30 degrees and NO precipitation. It just don't feel right. :)

4:29 PM, January 05, 2006  
Blogger Joy said...

We've got flurries RIGHT NOW! :)

5:53 AM, January 06, 2006  
Blogger Hopes Ganma said...

Hey No Fair!! :( That's twice this morning I have heard of snow flurries and I have yet to see a single one.

6:07 AM, January 06, 2006  
Blogger Hopes Ganma said...

Horray I finally got to see a couple of snow flakes. :( But now I want more, Hope is here and want to show them to her.

6:19 AM, January 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home