Tuesday, January 10, 2006

How many of you are tired of always cooking the same old thing? I know after a while it seems like there is nothing new for me to fix, be it for supper, deserts, snacks, and so on. So I am curious as to if any of you would be interested in each week everyone posting a recipe. One week we could all post a recipe for a desert, the next week for a supper and so on. Let me know if anyone would be interested in doing that, and if so we can start it up whenever you would like to. But then again if you think this is silly then just let me know.

5 Comments:

Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

sounds like a good idea to me!

11:23 AM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds good to me too. Charlie and I were just talking on the way home from the YMCA that we have the same 'ole stuff all the time..
Just let me know when your ready and wat to post- not that I have alot to share anyway...

11:46 AM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger Joy said...

I will just be taking some recipes! lol I have none to share! Sorry!

12:26 PM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger Joy said...

where did you get your christian glitter stuff??

12:26 PM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger Trish said...

I'll get on board!

1:04 PM, January 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home