Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Glad to see that you all would like to post recipes. We can start posting them tomorrow, and if it is ok with everyone we can do a supper recipe first. Then on Monday of next week we could do desert recipes. You can post it when ever you would like to. And we will let you slide on posting recipes Joy. :)

As far as the christian writing that I have on my site, I made them myself with some sites I use to use a few years ago. Any of you who would like to have the sites let me know and I will post or send them to you. They are real easy to do and fun to create. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me at
slbrumfield@bellsouth.net .

3 Comments:

Blogger Joy said...

i did find a site where you can make your own. :) but thanks for sharing your email address! :)

1:25 PM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

I want to know what the site is you are using & how did you get the stars & Joy get the bubbles as a background???

4:37 PM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger Hopes Ganma said...

I will post one of the sites I use if you email me or call me I can try and explain how I made the writing. The backgrounds can be found at different sites. If you copy and paste the script code at the bottom of your template but just above the closing tags it should work just fine.

7:06 AM, January 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home