Monday, June 26, 2006

Well I finally got my living room painted. I had planned on starting on it the first of last week, but because of money it had to wait until Rich got paid on Friday. As soon as he got home we went and got the paint I needed. I started painting around 8 that night went to bed around 3:30am got back up at 7am at started back on it. Around 11pm Sat. night I stopped and got up Sunday morning to late for church so we finished the living room. I really love the way it turned it out, I tried to do a faux finish and my mom and others liked it but I hated it. So I had to have Rich buy me some more paint so that I could paint over it all. I would love to do the faux finish in my bathroom though. I have posted some before and after pics, I know it is nothing special but I love it and that is all that matters. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Trish said...

It really looks good. It is amazing the difference paint makes in a room. You did a great job there girly!!!

12:36 PM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

WOW! What a difference. I am glad after how many years...you wanted to paint that room? ;-) Looks really good. I know you must have painted your arms off- cuz I know how long it takes for dark colors! What room is next? hahaha

4:56 PM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

Looks good!

7:11 AM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger Hopes Ganma said...

Thanks guys. The next room is the hall bathroom and Becca's room. But I think I may give it a few weeks before I tackle those.

4:22 PM, June 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home