Sunday, July 09, 2006

Well it is around 4:45am and I can't sleep right now. As you will all find out Rich will not be home for a long while. He was arrested yesterday for a child support warrant out of Michigan. We both know it is good that he will finally be able to get this straight and finally get to have a relationship with his kids again. But I guess I am being selfish though in the fact that I want him home. I won't even get to see him again for over a month or longer. I don't know how me and the kids will do it but we will make it somehow. I know God will help us. Just please pray for Rich and the kids. While Rich is in Jail in Michigan maybe he can bring someone there to know God. Everybody keeps telling me to be strong but it is not that easy right now for me. I never realized until they took him away how much I need him. I didn't find out until around 10:00 last night that he definitely wouldn't get to bond out and that they won't let me see him before they take him to Michigan. And then there is no way I will get to see him then. I am sorry for sounding like a baby but I have to let it out some how. I don't know how long I will have my internet because with just my income now I will have to make a lot of sacrifices so that we can have food and utilities. I keep praying to God to help me through it though, I know he can. Just please pray for us all. Thank you all for caring about us.

4 Comments:

Blogger Trish said...

If there is anything I can do just let me know. I love yall & will be praying for the situation. Tell Rich we love him & are praying for him. Keep his head up.

5:56 AM, July 09, 2006  
Blogger Joy said...

i'm so sorry sherry! we will be praying for all of you! please let us know if you need anything!

6:06 AM, July 09, 2006  
Blogger Leebabies said...

Let us know if there is anything that we can do to help you out. Everthing will work itself out, it always does.

9:44 AM, July 09, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I prayed for you as soon as we got off the phone. I am sorry to hear this- but God will see you through it. TRUST in HIM. HE is the ONLY way I can make it everyday!!

6:57 PM, July 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home