Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Hey everyone I hope you all are having a great day. My cousin is going to be on the Wheel of Fortune and was suppose to leave this week but the date has been changed. Here is an email she sent to me.

"AS EVERYONE KNOWS, I WAS TO LEAVE TOMORROW TO GO TO LOS ANGELES TO TAPE WHEEL OF FORTUNE. BUT I GOT A PHONE CALL THIS AFTERNOON FROM THE CONTESTANT COORDINATOR THAT VANNA WHITE HAS A FAMILY EMERGENCY THIS WEEK AND THEY HAVE TO CANCEL THE SHOW :-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(OF COURSE I AM JUST SICK BECAUSE OF THIS AND I DREAD TELLING THE KIDS THAT OUR PLANS HAVE CHANGED. SO NOW WE WILL BE LEAVING ON TUESDAY FEBRUARY 6TH (A TUESDAY) AND COMING BACK ON THE 11TH (SUNDAY) PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR US AND ALSO PRAY FOR VANNA'S FAMILY."

She is very excited about being on the show so please keep the family in your prayers for their safe flight when they go and also lets keep Vanna and her family in our prayers as well. Thank you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home