Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Hi everyone!! I just thought I would share pics of Maggie's new baby. He was born on Saturday December 16, 2006. This is the only one she gave birth to, we took her to the vet yesterday and they said that both of them are doing great. They did an x-ray of Maggie to make sure there weren't any puppies still inside her cause Lab's never have just one pup, but Maggie did. They found no signs of her having had any other pups either. They feel that she must have miscarried them early, early in her pregnancy and that this little one is lucky to be here. Of course me and Rich know it is not luck but God that the pup is doing so good. We haven't named him yet cause we can't think of a name we like, and we have not decided whether to keep him or not.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is crazy! It os SO cute!
by the way- I have your movies and plate to give back- I will try to remember to bring it to church- if not I will drop it off sometime this week!
God Bless!!

10:48 AM, December 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home