Friday, November 03, 2006

Well it has been a while since I posted anything, it just seems like there isn't much interesting in my life to post about. We did find out that Rich's middle daughter Brittany is now pregnant and the baby is due in June. It seems like a dream almost when we think about the fact that Rich just now really got back into their lives, and then to find out he will be a grandpa soon with two of his kids pregnant. I love picking on him and call him an old man. LOL. I have some pics I will post one day that I have taken over the last couple of months of his kids, and Hopey at Halloween. The computer has been so slow that it takes so long to upload photos so hopefully I will have that fixed soon. I am looking forward to the weekend though, this will be the first time since Rich got home that we will actually have one night with noone at the house but us and the dogs. I definitely need at least one day to my self though, it seems like here lately that I can't seem to say or do anything right. So maybe this day without the kids or Hope around will help some. Well I guess I'll end this so that I don't bore you all to death. Take care and God bless you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home