Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Here is a very simple recipe to try using Chicken Breast.
All you need is:
boneless skinless chicken breast,
small new potatoes,
broccoli,
carrots,
mushrooms,
and zesty Italian dressing.
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. While it is heating wash the chicken breast and then lay them in the bottom of an 9 by 13 pan. On top of that you place all the vegetables (you can add or take away any of vegetables that you like) and then pour the Italian dressing over the top of it. Cover with foil and let cook for 1 to 1 and half hours depending on the amount you are cooking. I have found though that if I use fresh carrots they take longer than canned carrots to cook, so if you boil the fresh carrots for about 20 minutes first they will be just fine.

I also have a wonderful and easy Chicken Pot Pie recipe I will post tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

This recipe sound good!

Are we suppose to post a new recipe every day or just once a week??

10:54 AM, January 11, 2006  
Blogger Hopes Ganma said...

I doesn't really matter to me, if you have one for everyday of the week then you can post it if you want to. Monday we can all post deserts or you can post whatever you really like to.

11:56 AM, January 11, 2006  
Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

ok I wasnt sure, but I will at least post one or two a week!

1:32 PM, January 11, 2006  
Blogger Maroni said...

I cannot cook. So the recipes are awesome for me! The easier the better. This one sounds great and I will try it. I'll let you know how it turns out. Thanks!

9:01 AM, January 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home