Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I wasn't able to get on here hardly any yesterday. I had my doctor appointment, which I guess went ok. They drew more blood to test to see if I definitely have Celiac Disease, if that comes back positive then they will do a biopsy. I am praying that it comes back negative, that way that is one less doctor for me to worry about.

I am unable to talk this morning since my voice has decided to not work the way it should today. Please pray for me and my family to get better. It seems that everyone here is sick but Rich and Tuck. Becca has been up since 3:30 am with a stomach bug, Hope has 101 temp with a bad cough. Ashley is sick also, and I am battling a bad cough as well.

I hope all of you have a wonderful day today and try and stay warm. God Bless you all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joy said...

Wow! Poor y'all! That stomach bug is going around, big time! I will defintiely be praying for you guys. Feel better soon!!!!!

6:06 AM, January 18, 2006  
Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

Hope you guess get to feeling better!

8:42 AM, January 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home