Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Well how is everyone doing? Sorry about changing my blog so much but I am not happy with it at all. Hopefully very soon I will find one that I am happy with. I don't have much to blog about today. Rich's Mom and step-dad are coming down this weekend and are going to go with us to Tuck's football banquet. I can't believe this is his last high school football banquet, I know I will probably cry like a baby at it.

Maybe later I will have more to blog about but for now I have to go put a baby to sleep. So I guess I'll blog you all later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Make sure you take some pictures to blog..I would like to see them.

11:35 AM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger Hopes Ganma said...

I will make sure and take some, hopefully they won't be blurry through my tears. :(

12:08 PM, January 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home