Thursday, January 19, 2006

Well it has been a hectic last couple of days here with all the sickness. Becca thank goodness is feeling better, Hope has an ear infection and an upper respiratory infection, Ashley also has the same as Hope minus the ear infection. I went to the Dr. today and was told I have sinus infection, bronchitis, and laryngitis, they told me not to talk for 24 hours. Yeah right like that is really going to happen. Now the one thing I am really worried about is Tuck, his right eye is extremely red and bothering him a great deal. He is legally blind in his left eye so we have to be very careful that nothing happens to his good eye, so I am taking him to the Dr. tomorrow. Ok now I sound like I'm whinning, so enough of that.

I had to get on to Hope today for taking a toy away from Hayden, for some reason she doesn't like him at all so she is always mean to him. I am constantly having to get on to her for picking on him. The reason I am saying this is that after I got on to her she stood there pouting so I told her to go play. When she walked away she went and put herself in time out, it was so cute seeing her do that so I took a pic of it to show her when she gets older.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trish said...

Aww, she's so cute. I had no idea Tuck is blind in one eye! Bless his heart!

5:21 AM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger Joy said...

I didnt know that either! Wow.

What a funny picture! She's so cute.

5:44 AM, January 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home