Saturday, July 15, 2006

Hello everyone, Rich asked me to thank you all for your prayers the last few days. He says his faith in God has grown even stronger while he has been there. They have bible studies and his cell mate has been reading the bible so they have been having some good discussions about what God can do and has done for our lives. He asked me if I would go to church tomorrow so I told him that I will try and go. He knows how hard it is for me to do things without him there for me but I am going to leave it in Gods hands. Just please continue to pray for Rich and also pray for his girls in Michigan, he has not seen his girls in years and I know he is really excited about getting to see them again. We are both thankful that this has happened, even if it is hard on me, we feel that this is God's way of telling Rich to get this straight and then our lives will truly be more God filled. Thank you and God bless you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home