Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Well its been a few days since I have posted, I haven't really felt like it til today. Ashley has moved back in with us, my mom sold her trailer so my mom and my sister will be going back and forth between me and my younger sister. Ashley has started babysitting at the house with me, and if things go as planned she will take over completely and I can finally stop and get a job outside the house. I am most likely going to get a job at a daycare again, of course I will still be working with kids but it will only be 8 hours a day 5 days a week. That will be truly nice. Well Rich is still not home, but it is getting closer to him finally getting to come back. Just please continue to keep that in prayer. He said he misses everyone and really misses the church. And poor little Hopey has been going around saying "Where Poop? Where Poop?", she calls him poop and when she ask that it really upsets me cause she doesn't know or can understand what is going on. I will post some pics of Rich's kids later if I can get them to upload right. Well everyone take care, and have a wonderful God filled day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

I missed you at church. I am glad Rich is coming home soon. I know how you feel about the job thing, I am right there with you, but I am not going to quit this business to go work with other kids. I am going to find something that has nothing to do with kids, but my own! Good luck with all the extra company.

6:51 AM, August 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home