Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Well one of mine and Rich's prayers was answered last night, we had been praying that Michigan would pick him up. I found out a couple of hours ago when I called the jail that he was not there anymore, they had picked him up last night to take him to Michigan. I know it is good that he has finally been picked up, but it still upset me cause he will be so far away. Atleast now we can find out what is going on and hopefully get this all straight. They said it could take them up to 2 days to get to where they are going, so until I talk to him it is going to be really really hard, I love him so much and I never realized how much until now. Please keep Rich in your prayers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

Every thing will work out. It never seems like it will when we want it to, but in Gods time all will be taken care of. Hang in there girl!

7:02 AM, July 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home