Thursday, August 24, 2006

Yesterday I had to go see my doctor who then sent me to see a surgeon. As the doctor was leaving the room he looked at me and said "God bless you". I never really realized just how strong those three words could be. With everything that has been going on I have had my struggles with keeping my faith strong. Well last night I was sitting eating supper and thought about what those three words "God bless you", and I knew God truly had blessed me and Rich during all that is going on. There are some people who are always checking on me and the kids, and asking how Rich is doing. And the thing was I never really knew how much that was helping me til last night. I even called up Trish and Heather and thanked them for listening to me and just being there for me and the kids and Rich. They have not changed in how they treat us at all. And Joy if you are reading this please thank Chad for me too. He always ask about Rich every time he comes to cut my yard, Chad would come in and talk to me as if what has happened has not changed how he will treat Rich when he finally comes home. And I realized God has put these people in my life right now to help me stay strong in faith and not give up. I love you all. I found these passages today and sent them to Rich in a letter and wanted to share them with you all also.
“Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.”
Romans 8:35,37
“Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.” Revelation 7:12

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

Hang in there! We are praying for you & Rich!

1:49 PM, August 24, 2006  
Blogger Joy said...

I will tell Chad what you said. Please tell Rich hello from us and tell him we're praying for him. Take care!! :)

5:07 PM, August 24, 2006  
Blogger Joy said...

and of course we're praying for you too Sherry!! hehe

5:07 PM, August 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home