Thursday, January 26, 2006

Sorry about the following rambling but I am not having a good day now. And I need some where to vent.

Well the doctor called today and informed me that I do have Celiac disease. I truly thought that they would tell me that I didn't have it, but when they told me I cried. I know I shouldn't have been upset about this, with what John is going through there is no reason at all for me to be upset about this. But I guess I am still just a baby when it comes to some things. I have to go in on Feb. 15 to have a biopsy done, they will go in and remove some of my intestine to see how bad I have the disease. I am praying though that it is only a small case, but I am still scared, especially when it comes to having anything put down my throat. With one vocal chord paralyzed I am very worried about anything happening to the other one.

I guess I'll end this now I don't want to bore anyone. Hope you all have a good day.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really sorry to hear all of that. If you need anything from me, you know that all you have to do is say the word and I will do my best. Love ya

9:59 AM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

I will pray for you! Remember to think positive & Keep your faith, God still works Miricles!!

10:11 AM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger Trish said...

I'm sorry to hear that. Trust in the Lord and he will grant you the desires of your heart.

B.T.W., I love your picture thing you got going on over there. I want to do that.

12:10 PM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger Hopes Ganma said...

Thanks everyone.

The picture thing I got from Ashley's site in myspace. I used her account to make it and just pasted it in mine. Anyone who wants to do one just needs to have a myspace account.

12:49 PM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger Joy said...

Sherry - I am so sorry to hear this about your health. I will be praying for you. Cast all your cares upon the Lord. He's there! :) If you need anything, let me know. Love ya. :)

4:20 PM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I AM SORRY TO HEAR THAT. GOD IS GREATER THAN ANY HEALTH ISSUE. KEEP TRUSTING IN HIM AND EVERYTHING WILL BE OK. WE WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. GOD BLESS- CALL IF YOU NEED ME, I AM HERE.

5:00 PM, January 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home