Thursday, May 11, 2006

I am going to attempt to blog a little, hopefully my cast won't cause me to mess up to much. I can' t believe I still have two and half weeks to go in this thing. I was really hoping to have this off before Tuck's graduation but I guess not. I can't believe today is Tuck's last day of school. It is just amazing how fast time flies by when it comes to your kids growing up. He came in last Friday wearing is cap and gown, and like a baby I started crying, I know I need to stop all the crying but it sure is hard. Two years ago we watched Ashley graduate and I cried then but thought for sure I wouldn't cry with Tuck. But I think I will probably cry even more. He is not my little boy anymore, he became my big man when I wasn't ready. OK enough of this or the kids will think I am crazy...OH wait I am....haha

I have invitations for all of you but I forgot to take them to church Sunday so I will bring them with me this Sunday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

Congrate's Tuck!

8:20 AM, May 15, 2006  
Blogger Joy said...

So sorry we cant make it to the graduation. Please tell Tuck that Chad & I said congrats & God bless!! :)

8:57 AM, May 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home