Saturday, March 18, 2006


I am posting a pic that Becca painted in school a couple of months ago, she even won $20 out of the fifth grade at her school for her painting. Appartenly this painting that she had done had been chosen out of Stewartsboro to be put on display with other schools artwork. It has been on display at the Central Office of the School Board. I am so proud of her, I didn't even know she could paint like that. Her and Tuck both have apparently inherited their daddies side of the famlies artistic abilities. I am so proud of them both.

And on another good note, Ashley starts Remington College on Monday. She is studying to become a nurse, I am so proud of her for making this decision.

3 Comments:

Blogger Trish said...

Wow, that is a really good painting! Tell Becca I'm proud of her. I hope everything goes well with Ashley!

6:53 AM, March 19, 2006  
Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

WOW! that is a great pic! Very talented!

8:33 AM, March 20, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like you have an artist on your hands. I am glad to hear about Ashley- that is really good.

9:50 AM, March 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home