Monday, April 03, 2006

Hello everyone, I hope you all are having a great day today. So, Ashley has finally gotten another job. It is only working on Saturdays, but with her going to school during the week this is perfect for her. She is working at Walden Books making more money an hour than she has ever made before. I am so proud of her for doing all this to make a better life for her and Hope. I just pray everyday that she stays strong and keeps on doing better.

I would like to ask all of you to keep me and Ashley in your prayers though. There are some things that I am not sure how to handle with her, and I want to put it in God's hands and let Him lead me in the way to handle this.

I hope you all have a blessed day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trish said...

Delight yourself in the Lord and he will grant you the desires of your heart.

I love you guys!

1:18 PM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

Just remember to trust in Him, He will answer you in His time. I know sometimes thats not fast enough for us, but it will happen!

8:11 AM, April 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home