Tuesday, January 31, 2006

This is a picture of Ashley's friend Ryan who is stationed
in Iraq, he is the one on the left with the hat on. He IM's Ashley and
I when every he has a chance to. He is on a mission this week that is
pretty dangerous, and he is very scared. I told him that I would ask
everyone I knew to pray for him. He has been there since before Thanksgiving
and will be staying until December. We have not been able to talk to him for about
a week now and so we can't help but worry about him. Especially since he is in the
infantry with the 101st airborne. So please everyone pray for him and all
the other soldiers who are over there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trish said...

Wow, I will definetly pray for him!
Especially that he will get saved! I couldn't imagine being lost over there with all that going on!

5:30 AM, February 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home