Saturday, January 28, 2006

Well it is going on 12:00am and I can't seem to sleep right now. I keep thinking about Tuck's football banquet that we went to tonight. It was really nice and I only managed to get a few pics before my camera went dead. And most of the pics didn't turn out the way I had hoped they would. I have posted the pics in the picture slide show I added to my page. I knew I would cry but I didn't think I would still be crying. Tuck has played football with some of these guys since he was 5 years old, and now his football time with the guys is over. I know they will still get together and play backyard ball some before they graduate though. But once they go off to college that is it.

They had a guest speaker tonight, Bobby Johnson, Vanderbilts head coach. He gave a really good speech, and spoke to each boy there. They gave out awards and of course Tuck didn't get any but we didn't think he would. Adam received two awards and one of his other good friends Cromer received one as well. I might try and write more about later but for now I will get off of here and try and see if Hope will finally go to sleep.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This is great. I wish Tuck all the best. He may feel like it is over, but it really is just begining. Better things will come his way- I know it. GOd Bless!

5:01 PM, January 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home