Monday, January 30, 2006

Do you ever feel like no matter what you do some days that everything seems to be against you. This is one of those days that I wonder why on earth I baby sit, I love the kids and the kids aren't the problem. It's the parents, (and I'm not talking about you Heather:)) I mean some of them make me wish I never knew them. No matter the hours I keep their kids, no matter what I do for them, nothing I do is ever good enough. They act like I don't know what I am doing. I am 36 years old with 20 years experience raising kids of my own, and 14 years of babysitting. I thought I knew what I was doing but I guess not. I just pray that the rest of this day goes by quickly, or I will run out of tissue from all the crying.

Sorry guys but I just had to get this off my chest, and this was the only way I could think to do it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Just remember YOU are doing them a favor/service. They aren't doing you one by letting you watch their kids. Take a deep breath and let it slide- If it hurts that bad, try changing some things. It has worked for you in the past. I am sorry to hear you are having abad day- I will pray for you and those parents!!

11:55 AM, January 30, 2006  
Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

I know the feeling girl, Dont let it get to you, I agree with Leslie.
Try something different & stand up for yourself, this is your buisness, not theirs!

12:47 PM, January 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home